Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tygo with his ball - progressions








Tygo is one of my favourite tigers. He's a white tiger at Zion Wildlife Gardens near where I live. Tygo has a favourite ball and loves to play with it whenever he can. I've done this drawing for a logo to be used for a UK Charity named Toyz 4 Zion Cats. This group are a wonderful gathering of caring people who are working on enrichment solutions and ideas for the big cats that live at the park. They're only in their infancy at this stage but already they're purchased a ball which will soon arrive here in New Zealand as a gift for the big cats. Can't wait to see the fun begin. These are the stages so far for Tygo - sorry about the image quality it's far too big to scan so I've had to make do with my not so good camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment