Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Watching" (Working title) Work in Progress 1 for @LIONAID

This is in the early stages of development. It's been two years since I did anything for the great organisation Lion Aid who are a UK based registered charitable organisation who are bring awareness to the plight of the of wild population of African Lions. Once they were in the 200,000 range now there are less than 23,000 left remaining in the whole of the African continent.Lion Aid have been very effective in bringing about changes. They have a lot more work to be done yet. This work will be sent to the UK for auction with the proceeds going to Lion Aid for their continuing work. It's quite large the medium is oil pastel on canvas board. I'm still developing the eye structure and the area you can see now. The drawing is a rough sketch based on one of the lions I used to photograph at a local wildlife park. I'll post more as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment